January 1, 2010

What's to come...

So it's officially two thousand and ten!! So crazy! This new year will bring so many exciting things for our family!! I cannot wait to take the adventure! I look forward to what God has in store for us! Some great things that will happen this year... Jeremy and I will have been together for TEN years in March, we have a GREAT family trip planned with my parents and brother to Disney World in April, the boys will turn 7, 5 and ONE and I will celebrate my 10 year reunion from high school!! I can't believe the first and the last of those things!! The last 10 years with Jeremy have been amazing!! We are great together and I could not have asked God to bless me with a better man. He is strong, encouraging, funny, entertaining and loving! He has blessed me with three beautiful children and (don't freak out) maybe one more in the future!! I LOVE him more than words can express and cannot wait to spend many many many more years with him!! And 10 years since high school.... ahhhhh... I mean am I getting old or what?!! I can't wait to see everyone at the reunion, although we keep up a lot on facebook!

In this coming year I have a lot planned for myself! Things I plan to continue, to change, to grow in, to grow with, to avoid, to endure, to sacrifice and to love with all that my heart and my God will allow!!!! I plan to show those I love how much they mean to me. I plan to grow in my faith... to follow, to worship, to praise and to love Christ! I plan to make Him a priority and to let Him lead my life; to follow His lead because we all know it is all in His will and in His time. I plan to seek guidance and learn more. I plan to have more patience, to enjoy the small moments and not to sweat the small stuff. I plan to keep a journal... a way to write my thoughts, my words to Christ and my prayers. I plan to live my life overjoyed, NOT overwhelmed(~J)!

I pray that you all find faith this coming year and that you all have a blessed and happy 2010!!!!

With Love~R

No comments:

Post a Comment