January 9, 2010

Thoughts....

What a great God we have... He has His ways of making any and every situation better. Wether it is just better in ways no one else will understand, wether it is just by drying tears through listening, by giving the strength and guidance I need in certain situations or even by me just knowing that He leads my life and He will lead it in His direction whether its the way I want or not. He has his ways of eliminating situations and certain people He knows are not right for me. I trust my every being in Him. I feel closer to God more today than ever in my life! I have recently come to realize who God wants in my life and who He doesn't and I thank Him for leading me in the right direction, for taking the hurt and frustrations away! I know who I love and who loves me! Just a thought before bed! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment