December 28, 2009

Ready for 2010!!

Christmas is done, Santa is gone and the presents all unwrapped!! Our Christmas was wonderful!! We were SO blessed!! The boys were spoiled by Santa, us and our loving family!! The boys got a trampoline from us, frogs... yes real live frogs (they are sooo cute!), new ipods, movies, lots of toys and Jake was super excited to have gotten a skateboard!! Jeremy and I were also very spoiled and we are so grateful!!

So now that the holiday season is pretty much over we have 2010 to look forward too!! I already miss the Christmas music, the shopping, the wrapping, the excitement and anticipation and even the chaos! I am a little sad and can't believe 2009 has come and gone!! It was a wonderful year! I sit here and reflect on this past year and think of all the ways God blessed me and my family! We are all a full year older, we had many fun family adventures and outings, my Dad was officially declared CURED from Cancer and we welcomed sweet baby Sam into our family!! The only unfortunate and sad thing that happened this past July was losing my Grandmother. She was such a loving and kind woman and an awesome Grandma! She made the best food and always knew how to make me laugh! I miss her terribly but know now that she is with the Lord and is finally walking hand in hand with my Grandpa!!

2010 is going to be an even greater year! I plan to make the best of everyday and to enjoy each and every second of my growing, thriving and entertaining boys! I look forward to growing closer to God and even closer with my husband! He is truly amazing and I THANK God so much for him! He is gracious, kind, helpful, loving, supportive and all around GREAT! We make a great team and I can't wait to see what this next ear will bring for us! I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas as well and I wish you all a very Happy, Safe and Blessed New Year!! May the Lord bless you all and Keep you! Until next time....


Dear God,
Thank you so much for all of the blessing you pour over me everyday! For my family, my friends, the roof over our head, for our health and well being! I thank you for the love you give me and for the love you supply me to give to others. I pray that You will continue to bless me, my friends and family and I pray that You will watch over us and keep us safe! And most importantly, I thank You for your son, Jesus Christ. For giving Him life and for sacrificing Him for us! I praise, love and worship you. Amen.



Link to view our pictures from Christmas....

http://gallery.mac.com/rachellindsey#101131

No comments:

Post a Comment