December 20, 2009

Oblivious to Christ...

So this time of year is my absolute favorite time of year!!! The season, the festivities, the music, the shopping...yes the shopping, the special time with family and friends, the lights, Christmas trees, decorations...EVERYTHING! But the one thing I appreciate and love the most is Jesus! We get so wrapped up in some many things this time of year I think we tend to forget what this time of year is really about... The birth of Christ! The Lord has blessed me and my family beyond belief this year and we are so THANKFUL!! So tonight I want to take the time to say THANK YOU LORD for everything you have given me. For giving us your son, Jesus Christ; for his birth and his death. All for us!!

With the New Year ~2010~ right around the corner I have many many many things to look forward too! I plan to grow in my faith, my commitment, my love and in worship! I plan to appreciate more and complain a little less! I plan to show my husband how much he really means to me, how much I really appreciate him and how much I truly love him! I plan to be a stronger mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend and christian! I plan to have more confidence and less fear!! I plan to live this next year by the minute and for the minute! To spend as much time with the ones I love and truly cherish that time!!

Dear God,
Thank you for all you give me! Thank you for my family, for our health and safety and for your Son, Jesus Christ! I praise, love and worship you. In Jesus name I pray~Amen

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment