May 17, 2011

Baby Shower & Nursery!

I promise a post about my other children-my sweet boys is coming next... can you blame me for being excited about a girl finally?!!!  But while I am on the subject... Summer's baby shower was a couple weekends ago!  And WOW was it amazing!!  It was hosted my 4 amazingly wonderful blessings in my life, my three friends Kelly Trimble, Kheli Fallon, Jennifer Mills & also my loving Mom!!  We had a great turn out with over 20 people there to show their love!  I was spoiled rotten with LOTS of pink and adorable outfits!  We enjoyed yummy food and an adorable cake!  I could not have asked for a better day surrounded by those I love & cherish!  The good Lord knows exactly who I need in my life and has blessed me with exactly that!  Thank you to all who came!!!  Pictures below :)













And one more thing..... Pictures of Summer's completed nursery...








No comments:

Post a Comment