February 10, 2010

Heart Strings....

So I have had some troubles weighing on my heart lately.  Nothing family related but stuff that has me personally re-evaluating certain situations.  I feel like I allow God to lead my life and I feel as if I follow His lead. But sometimes I really just wish He could just give me the answers instead of me working and listening so hard and trying to figure it out on my own.  I can pray and pray and pray about a situation and ask the Lord to guide me in His way and in His will but sometimes I wish it could just be as easy as 1, 2, 3.  I know He gives us full control of our lives in trust and confidence that we will make the right decisions- decisions that will in result glorify Him but how do we know that we are doing the right thing.  I mean how do we REALLY know whats right?!!  I ask God to speak to me, to guide me, to lead me and to trust me so all I can do is to do my best to honor, worship and glorify Him in all that I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment